The Technology Trainer will prepare, and deliver technology-based materials; while having input into its design, development. They will foster cross functional relationships with Technology Super Users to develop expertise within technology areas as related to the business’ operation. This position will organize and contribute to the organization’s repository of technical, procedural, and incident resolution information across many IT functions; and ensure that IT standards of working are kept accurate and up to date. The overarching goal of this role is to increase associate’s capabilities to deliver business outcomes by using technology.
***Position can be based out of any BBG location.
- Deliver training collateral to support large-scale technical rollouts for organization-wide technology programs such as (but not limited to):
- Initial Release Training Programs
- Continuing Education Plans
- Integration of Governance Strategy Model
- Standardized rapid roll-out methodology for SAP Implementations/Integration
- Design training and deliver training to users.
- Deliver, and update technology training courses for associates in multiple formats (classroom, virtual, self-service, e-learning, OTJ, etc.) using standard ISD methodologies. Acquire additional skills within instructional system design (ISD) to contribute to the creation of new training programs and collateral.
- Continually evaluate and recommend new technologies and methodologies that enhance the learning process, increase the availability of training options, and enhance the effectiveness of technical training.Contribute to, organize, and keep up to date the Technical area of the Learning Management System (Cornerstone) in accordance with best practices.
- Partner Corporate and Local Learning, Leadership and Sales Solutions (LLS) with subject matter experts in order to align standards for training material development and facilitation.
- Work with the LLS House leaders to assess gaps and needs for targeted technical training/adoption events.
- Supports organization by participating in, and facilitating BBG’s Technical Training Program;
- Assist in the crafting of requirements for new capabilities; enabling the Subject Matter Experts and IT program management team to garner an understanding of new technical initiatives from the teams requesting change.
- On a select set of technologies, be a subject matter expert who can develop specific plans to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Assist QA/QC group in the crafting of test scripts with the goal of improving the practicality of those test in light of actual usage.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent technical training and work experience
- 4 years of technical training experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering materials throughout the phases of the training lifecycle is required (delivering instruction for technology offerings preferred)
- Experience using a BI analytics tool (preferred)
- Experience in the distribution industry is a preferred
- Experience with eLearning and/or LMS software for creation and management of training materials is a plus
- Knowledge of adult learning and/or instructional system design ISD principles
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management or Data Libraries practices (plus)
- Experience as a subject matter expert, or a business process owner with experience dealing with a technical business system is a plus
- Project Management experience is preferred, and certification (PMP – Project Management Professional) is a plus
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.