The purpose of this position is to provide a paid internship opportunity to gain experience and insights in the Finance Department.
- Validates, enters, reconciles, and audits routine General Ledger information.
- Assists with costing, projecting, analyzing and organizing data.
- Assists in projects for the Finance department in general. May be expected to complete a project or projects from start to finish of varying levels of responsibility.
- Interacts with all levels of business and across functions via email, face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
- Full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University. Students should be entering their junior or senior year and have at least one term remaining following completion of the intern program.
- Pursuing a degree program with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- Technical skills are a must
- Business Math proficiency
- Demonstrate ability to interact with people at various corporate levels
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems independently
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize work
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.