The Sr. Chain Analyst is responsible for drawing conclusions and making recommendations to management on an appropriate course of action by analyzing sales data, census data, competitive information, scan data, pricing figures, industry data (such as Adams or Impact) and any other applicable sources of information. Analyses may include sales forecasting, opportunity identification and evaluation of program performance. Role also entails the development of sales templates as needed.
- Prepares materials for supplier planning meetings by aggregating and reviewing Focus Marketing data, internal sales data, spend data, important demographic and socioeconomic developments and pricing and category trends. Attends and contributes to meetings as appropriate by providing any commentary on analyses or pulling relevant data during the meeting as necessary
- Billing Warehouse Orders, building trucks, working with BBF warehouse staff to coordinate deliveries, Special order billing, back order updates and recaps, Coordinating ABC Price Discrepancies adjustments, Maintain Chain NPS with direction from Chain Account Managers, Updating SharePoint with monthly display planners
- Special Event coordination of all ABC special events, track supplier participation, chargebacks, samples, sample delivery and set up. Working with ABC Special Event coordinator to ensure smooth activation.
- Assist ABC Account Managers with DSS, SAP reports to provide additional presentation materials. Update ABC website with bottle shots, ratings. Processing Sales/ Scan programs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent training and work experience
- 3 years experience
- Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit where required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Financial, marketing or business analysis experience; consumer packaged goods or data provider (e.g. IRI, Nielsen) background a plus
- Highly fluent in Excel and relational database programs. Strong knowledge of Power Point.
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.