Are you looking for a rewarding career working with children? Join our team as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)!
Our mission is to provide a high-level of comprehensive and effective intervention services to children and families affected with Autism. We provide therapy at home, in school and in-center settings across Central Florida. Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy is a scientifically-derived, one-on-one therapy used to explain how learning takes place. When a behavior is followed by a reward, the behavior is more likely to be repeated. ABA utilizes research-based techniques to increase useful and positive behaviors and reduce those that may cause harm or interfere with learning. ABA therapy is the most effective evidence-based treatment for autism and is recommended by physicians, the American Psychological Association, and the U.S. Surgeon General.
IMMEDIATE!!!! Openings available in the North Osceola County!!!!
Not an RBT? We can provide training for the right candidate and assist you in getting
Our Benefits Include:
- Flexible schedules
- In-depth training
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive hourly wage
- Mileage reimbursement
- BCBA/BCaBA supervision for BACB Independent Supervised Fieldwork
- Paid time off for eligible employees
- Health insurance options
- Six months of experience working with children
- Completion of at least 12 college units
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Authorized to work in the United States
- RBT certification (we can provide training for certification!)
- CPR/First aid certification
- Able to walk, stand, sit, bend, and carry up to 50 lbs
- Energetic, outgoing, and have a passion for working with children