Breakout Operations LLC Falls Church, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a passion for hospitality and building relationships with others? Keeping Breakout Games thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, you’re a master of them all. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers. Most importantly, you share the Breakout values of ‘Do Good, Be Better, Have Fun’ with employees and customers.
Breakout Operations LLC provides a real-life escape room adventure for small groups. We are based in Lexington, Kentucky Our business model is simple – provide a great environment for a group of friends, family, or coworkers to escape from the room before time runs out. This includes solving puzzles, cracking codes, finding hidden items, and more in order to escape.
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing environment.
As a Manager, you're responsible for inspiring your team to create epic memories for customers. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory, scheduling and room maintenance. You actively build your teams - hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability in a customer-facing setting.
- You have a passion for learning new things.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Breakout Operations LLC provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Breakout Operations LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where Breakout Operations LLC has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training.