Seeking a highly creative designer (IxD / UI / UX / XD) to help create innovative, user-centered interfaces that will support all client-facing initiatives. This individual will collaborate with multiple teams to establish clear, consistent visual executions across web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
Please include a URL to an online portfolio.
Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Experience in native and web-based application design.
- Experience in an iterative software development environment.
- Experience with front-end design & development.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate bottlenecks with creative and resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Excellent visual sense with an empathic design approach.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative atmosphere, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision).
- Able to quickly adopt a style guide with predetermined design principles and implement it across all verticals.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workload to meet critical project deadlines.
- Relevant work experience in Application design, Visual design, and/or Interaction design.
- Create, maintain, and evolve the UI components and design standards of all products.
- Elevate the visual design—focusing on the aesthetic details of building a great product—and communicate clearly to influence visual design decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Executives, Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing, to successfully execute a broad range of initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define the user experience for new and existing features.
- Translate complex technical requirements into intuitive, accessible, and user-friendly designs for our products.
- Create simple and elegant designs, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and communicate the design vision to internal teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers for quality assurance purposes and to maintain high-caliber design standards.
- Collaborate with the design team to consistently refine the design language for the company and create innovative, attractive products that people love to use.
- Be involved in the entire end-to-end journey of the product development process from conceptualization to delivery, including the implementation of technical details and pixels of the design.
We invite you to join a passionate team creating the very best products for the entertainment industry.
This position is full-time and based in West Los Angeles.
Salary commensurate with experience.