Outside Sales Representative
Breakaway Consultants Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Our Client is a customer-centric organization that has been honored with some of the most coveted service and business awards in the industry. They've been a “Company To Watch,” a “Blue Chip Business Company,” the “Restaurant and Hospitality Service Partner of the Year,” a “Flyover 50 nominee,” and named as a Top Place To Work in four of the last five years!
With the refreshing belief that by empowering people, great things can happen. Our Client's “employee first, customer second” motto resonates with everyone we interact with. Their goal is to develop, encourage, and cultivate creativity within their team. This mindset allows them to continually innovate their processes by focusing on the fast changing needs of the fire protection market.
Our client is seeking Fire Sales Specialist for industrial sales, specifically with a fire safety background This position will be responsible for selling and expanding a customer base in the surrounding area. Qualified sales applicants must have progressive sales experience and must demonstrate a proven track record of increasing sales. Applicants must be highly motivated to succeed, Fire Prevention sales experience is a plus. Excellent verbal and written skills as well as attention to detail are essential to success.
This is a high energy sales position with significant growth opportunity.
- Develop relationships with businesses through cold calling to cultivate new prospects.
- Increase customer base year over year.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts and service agreements.
- Partner with Management to aggressively pursue regional account business opportunities.
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with plant operations to effectively service customer accounts.
- Assist in the development, design, communication and implementation of the marketing plan.
Benefits & Pay:
What we offer:
- Great base salary plus an uncapped commission structure, car and cell phone allowance, and first year bonus
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug insurance
- 401(K) with match
- IPad/ Laptop and latest CRM software from Salesforce
- Salaried classroom and product/industry training
- Protected territories
- Fun, energetic work environment
Breakaway ConsultantsWhy Work Here?
Exciting company, entrepreneurial spirit and a great culture!