The ideal addition to our team would be just that, a teammate. If you're a culinary professional who understands that we eat with our eyes and what it means to use good ingredients and not screw them up (bonus points if you know where that quote comes from) you might enjoy working in our fast paced kitchen.
We serve breakfast lunch and dinner with the greater part of our menu being scratch made in-house...so if you're prep averse this might not be the best fit for you. We're a small tight team putting out a sizable amount of high quality food that runs the gambit from pasture raised eggs and local sour dough toast to 1" grass fed NYStrip and many things in-between. Think neighborhood restaurant meets brasserie.
Candidates would be required to:
- be able to work on your feet through an 8 hour shift
- be able to lift and carry up to 50#
- have strong knife skills
- posses strong work ethic
- be able to follow directions
- enjoy being a contributor
- be available for nights or weekends (we strive toward a good work/life balance but that said most business is not he weekend)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
We take COVID precautions very seriously, masks are required during shifts as well as frequently washing hands and temp checks at the start of shift.
Why Work Here?
Awesome leadership, and competitive pay.
Chapel Hill, NC