Senior Cybersecurity Engineer (Additive Manufacturing/Digital Mfg)
BreakPoint Labs Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer (Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing) to apply technical and functional expertise in operating and maintaining Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing systems and networks. The Engineer will work as a member of a cohesive Team focused on developing and implementing capabilities to enable a secure, resilient Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing environment. This position is remote and you may live anywhere within the continental United States.
- Serve as the Team’s SME for Additive/Digital Manufacturing systems, processes and networks.
- Serve as technical lead in the design, implementation, vulnerability identification, and mitigation techniques and procedures that will aid clients in securing critical infrastructure systems against current and emerging threats.
- Provide technical expertise in the application and tailoring of open source cybersecurity technologies to sense Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing networks and attack paths to maximize situational awareness and identify anomalous or aberrant behavior(s).
- Understand and articulate attack scenarios and emerging techniques related to Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing, in order to provide strategies, mitigation techniques, and cybersecurity system design concepts to advance critical infrastructure cybersecurity posture
- Support the development of analytics to aid cyber operators with relevant Additive Manufacturing/Digital Manufacturing data sets to include, but not limited too, custom sniffing capabilities between HMI/controller and digital manufacturing devices.
- Provide direct technical and programmatic support to Principal Investigator (PI), as necessary.
Minimum of five (5) years experience focused on cybersecurity - specifically in the sensing of traditional and non-traditional networks and protocols.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant Additive Manufactoring/Digital Manufacturing experience, such as building 3D models, monitoring of AdM/Digital Manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in understanding G-Code and other AdM/Digital Manufacturing processes and protocols - Familiarity with relevant ICS standards, such as NIST 800-82
- Guide to ICS Security
- Secret Clearance
-Travel: 25% possibly
BreakPoint Labs is a growing cybersecurity services company focused on ‘high-end’ support to DoD, Federal, and commercial clients. Headquartered in the National Capital Region, but with a presence in more than 14 states, BreakPoint Labs provides clients with services in three core competencies: Cybersecurity Assessments, Defensive Cyber Operations, and Research and Development. We offer a full array of benefits consisting of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a matching 401(k) plan. We are a company that encourages employee’s career path opportunities by providing $5,000 educational reimbursements yearly, and also providing training and certification reimbursements as well.
BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer who believes in empowering people and encouraging employee’s career paths no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Our goal is to be a company that is obviously diverse and inclusive of all, and one whose work culture is respectful to all employee’s values. We believe in supporting our Veterans and do so by encouraging and considering Veterans to apply for our employment opportunities.
BreakPoint Labs is constantly seeking enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals, either to exchange technical ideas and lessons learned or to potentially join the BreakPoint Labs Team. Through an established corporate culture, BreakPoint Labs embraces a highly technical, [geeky] workforce passionate about developing and leveraging technology to secure cyberspace.
BreakPoint LabsWhy Work Here?
BreakPoint Labs provides opportunities to develop exciting career paths. Outstanding reimbursement for education & certifications!
BreakPoint Labs, a small business cybersecurity services firm, is dedicated to providing the methods and means for sustainable, measurable, and effective cybersecurity operations. Powered by highly motivated, experienced cybersecurity professionals with technical and scientific proficiency, BreakPoint Labs is developing and leveraging technology to enable a more secure cyberspace. With well-formed service delivery models in cybersecurity assessments, defensive cyber operations, research and development, and cybersecurity training, BreakPoint Labs supports a diverse customer base in addressing its most challenging problems in cyberspace. BreakPoint Labs is constantly seeking enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals, either to exchange technical ideas and lessons learned or to potentially join the BreakPoint Labs Team. Through an established corporate culture, BreakPoint Labs embraces a highly technical, [geeky] workforce passionate about developing and leveraging technology to secure cyberspace.