Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
Job Location: Lorton, VA
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support full-spectrum cybersecurity services, including intrusion detection, incident response, vulnerability management, malware analysis, continuous monitoring and more, across a large-scale, enterprise network. The Cybersecurity Analyst will work as a member of a Team providing highly technical support to protect and defend customer networks.
- Conduct intrusion detection functions, monitor cybersecurity tools and identify malicious or anomalous activity on customer networks
- Execute technical incident response processes and procedures, including coordination with and report to the Advance Security Operations Center
- Notify affected customers of cyber incidents and collect assessments of mission impact for the loss of the system during the incident response process
- Operate and maintain network-based vulnerability management systems to enumerate, categories and report vulnerabilities and misconfigurations on customer information systems
- Develop and maintain the necessary technical user documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide extended coverage of cybersecurity services, to include after hours support, on an as needed basis
- Security+ and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) required within 6 months
- CISSP or equivalent (Preferred)
- Must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance, and be clearable up to the Top Secret level.