- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why You Should Join Us
Breadblok is growing fast and has plans to QUADRUPLE in size this year, with the addition of several new stores supported by a high demand of devoted customers. Throughout our expansion we have made the growth of our hardworking employees a priority. Breadblok is more than just a job, our company offers a career path where every employee makes a daily impact and is developed to their fullest potential.
Get Inspired by Our Work
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/o5BmMOVjzgE
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/breadblok/?hl=en
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@breadblok
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- In House Coffee Training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for eligible full-time employees after 30 days.
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Employee discounts on hotels, restaurants, flights, and much more!
- Internal discounts on all products
We focus on the Employee Experience by providing
- Employee of the Month Recognition
- Anniversary Gifts
- Birthday Give Aways
- Employee Meals
- And much more!
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to help us provide customers with the best possible experience and to keep operations running efficiently and smoothly. Duties include -
- Oversee and manage all areas of the bakery-café.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs.
- Deliver exceptional hospitality and provide all guests with the best possible experience.
- Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Management and training of bakery personnel.
- Responsible for hiring and termination processes.
- Motivating and maintaining effective working relationships among management and staff.
- Manage ingredients stock par levels and product FIFO.
- Ensure high-quality of food and beverage preparation and service on a consistent basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations for food handling and sanitation standards.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
More About Us – The Breadblok Story!
Breadblok is a gluten-free bakery for everyone. We use only the finest, purest ingredients to make artisan breads and pastries that satisfy the needs of every health-conscious lifestyle. Most importantly, we do it without sacrificing taste. Everything we make is gluten-free, but you wouldn’t know it. The majority of our ingredients are 100-percent organic, and everything that comes out of our ovens is made with only the necessities, free of gums, soy, and refined sugars. As a bakery with generations of French Provencal influence, we’re dedicated to bringing our customers healthful indulgence of the utmost quality. People with dietary preferences love us, from gluten-free and paleo to vegan and beyond. But so does everybody else. Just the way it should be!
For more information, check us out on the Breadblok website at www.breadblok.com!
Breadblok is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh FAST Track Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.