Assistant Sales Manager (5 Years of Retail/Sales Experience)
Bray and Scarff, one of the nation’s largest independent appliance dealers, is looking for a Assistant Store Manager to groom as a sales leader. Our Managers are all selling managers that display leadership by setting the bar high, motivating the team and goal setting.
Bray and Scarff offers an EXCELLENT opportunity for earnings. Our sales professionals have the potential to earn $80,000 (or more) per year including commissions, bonuses and manufacturer spiffs. It's impossible to estimate earnings for any individual but our salespeople and Managers earn well above the industry average. If you are seeking above average pay, good work/home balance and advancement opportunities, you just found the position you’ve been looking for!
We are in a growth mode and are looking for the right applicants to help expand our footprint in the market.
Assistant Store Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- Five years of retail experience is preferred.
- Prior sales management experience is preferred but not required.
- An outgoing, positive attitude is a must.
- Manager candidates need to have strong sales skills and the ability to train new team members.
- The Assistant Store Manager position is a full-time commission job with fantastic earning potential.
- We offer a superb working environment with excellent earning and growth opportunities, 401K, health coverage and company paid life insurance.
We are committed to finding top talent that will work with us until they retire. This commitment starts at the interview process and as a result, our turnover rate is EXCEPTIONALLY low.
We are flexible in the location where we will train the candidate. As a trainee, flexibility on going to multiple stores and events is critical. Earning potential is excellent but on top of that, we also have work/home balance.
If you are interested in finding a career, not a job, apply now and we will be in contact shortly.