- Expired: February 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brawley is a design, build and furnish provider managing facility projects since 1992. From the headquarters in Wilmington, NC, our company has worked throughout the United States in the military, senior living, commercial, hospitality and ICT sectors.
We're seeking a Project Manager for our growing Commercial Construction division in Raleigh, NC. The Project Manager will oversee the construction of a multifamily apartment building project.
- Works with clients, designers, sub-contractors, and suppliers to determine scope of work requirements.
- Assembles teams of sub-contractors.
- Estimates scopes of work.
- Submits to Architects and Designers for material approvals.
- Adheres to standard project estimation, approval, and change control processes.
- Defines project management plans including definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Prepares payment applications.
- Manages safety, scope, schedule, quality, resources, and budget.
- Identifies issues and risks and develops approaches to minimize and mitigate.
- Reports project status to appropriate stakeholders.
- Submits progress reports.
- Ensures invoices are submitted.
- Ensures sub-contractors’ scope is controlled.
- Ensures sub-contractors are paid.
- Resolves conflict and escalates issues when necessary.
- Creates and manages estimated cost to actual expenditures.
- Creates and manages work breakdown structures and schedules.
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Develops critical path analysis.
- Controls scope and schedule changes through a formal change management process.
- Drives the final punch list and project completion.
- Ensures payment applications are submitted on schedule and payments are received.
- 5-10 years’ experience in multifamily residential construction
- 5-15 years’ experience in commercial construction/renovation
- BS in engineering, technical discipline, or construction management
- Communicates effectively (written, verbal) with both technical and non-technical parties
- highly competitive salary
- health, vision and dental program
- Life & AD&D, disability
- 401(K) program & company match
- HSA contribution
- 10 days paid-time-off
- 9 company holidays
ConstructionView all jobs at Brawley Company