Quality Assurance Specialist
Position: Sr. QA
Locations: Chantilly VA 20151
· Help to identify tools to be used for automated testing
· Lead the development of overall testing framework
· Collaboratively design and develop a CI/CD environment
· Create a QA strategy for the front end, application server, and integration infrastructure
· Author detailed test plans for all areas of the system
· Design an automation framework that can be used to test interfaces and REST APIs at a component level
· Perform manual testing on various parts of the system
· Train manual testers in automation testing
· Selenium, Java, Jenkins GitHub/SVN, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, Junit Framework: Hybrid, Data Driven
· Must have experience training/mentoring others Plus; AWS and Performance Testing tools - such as JMETER, Stormrunner and LoadRunner
· Programming background in JAVA - that is a big PLUS
· Environment; CI/CD or DevOps will be liked.
Get fresh Quality Assurance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.