- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Our client is an established Landscape Design/Build company that has been servicing the Twin Cities market for nearly 15 years. They are looking to hire a Designer who can design outdoor solutions for high end residential clients.
The Designer position will be responsible for designing and estimating outdoor landscape and living solutions for high end residential clients. Clients can be individual home owners or home builders that the company has an existing relationship.
This Designer will use a defined scope of work, budgets and timelines to produce designs that meet the needs of a client. They will use software such as Autocad or Lumion to create these designs and will be involved with the presentation to client in order to hear and understand their feedback so they can adjust accordingly. Some of the solutions include landscape, drainage, hardscape, pools, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, pergolas, irrigation, lighting and other outdoor living features.
Project's range from $20k to over $250k
Assist Sales Representative and Client in defining the goals of the project
Assist Sales Representative and Client with defining the budget for the project
Propose designs for the client to evaluate in order to define the overall design direction for the project.
Work with the Sales Representative to gather on site information such as topography, survey map, soil studies, etc.
Create the estimate on the cost of materials for the project
Work with internal resources to meet timelines as it relates to creating the design
Transition the project to the Fulfillment team who will be in charge of building the project
Inspect the projects through the construction cycle and handle any large change orders that can materially affect the original scope of the project.
The following education, skills and experience are required for this role:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Landscape Architecture / Design OR Related Field
- 4+ years of experience in Landscape Design
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite Products, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion preferred
- Interest or Experience in High End Residential Market
- Positive attitude and flexibility required
- LMN Software experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Innovative and focused on learning and self improvement
- Strong Attention to Detail Required
- Shepherd Clients through our design process
- Produce creative and evocative landscape designs for a wide range of clientele
- Accurately bid and provide estimates of designs
Competitive base salary
Bonus and the ability to participate in sales commissions based upon their involvement with the sales process
Health Care, PTO, Two Weeks Vacation, 401k match of 4%
BraveView, Inc.Inver Grove Heights, MN
ConstructionView All BraveView, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.