Social Worker-Therapist I
Brattleboro Retreat Brattleboro, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Under general supervision, responsible for providing clinical/case management services to patients and their families in order to promote the optimal individual, interpersonal and social functioning of the patient and assure reintegration in to the community or the environment most suited to the patient’s continued well being.
1. Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work from an accredited graduate school of Social Work or Master’s degree in counseling or other behavioral health discipline.
2. One to two years of inpatient social work experience preferred.
3. Social Worker I must be registered on the Roster of Psychotherapists who are Nonlicensed and Noncertified with the State of Vermont Office of Professional Regulation (www.sec.state.vt.us/professional-regulation) prior to employment.
4. Must accept a flexible 40-hour workweek scheduled to meet the needs of patients and families within the guidelines of the bargaining agreement.
5. Some working knowledge of computer skills including MS Word.
Mon - Friday Day
FTE 1/40 Hours
GovernmentView all jobs at Brattleboro Retreat