Brattleboro Retreat Brattleboro, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the CEO. Has overall responsibility for smooth coordination of the components of the program. The Program Manager is responsible for direct supervision, support and discipline of the direct care staff to maintain consistency in the residential treatment milieu to ensure a safe, clean, and therapeutic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Masters Degree preferred.
- Must have completed two years work with casework and residential treatment related experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and/or supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with program staff, residents and ancillary personnel.
- Must enjoy working with emotionally disturbed child/adolescent population.
- Must posses ability and skills to effectively assess situations requiring psychiatric and/or medical intervention
- Ability to function independently and exercise independent judgement appropriately.
FTE 1/40 Hours
BusinessView all jobs at Brattleboro Retreat