Mortuary Transport Driver/Funeral
- $31,200 Yearly
Mortuary Transport Driver needed to prepare and transport human remains from the place of death to the appropriate facility.
Must be a MOTIVATED SELF-STARTER with care and compassion.
Clean driving record and a valid Florida driver's license required.
Professional Dress Required.
Starts at $120/day Salary, 24hour on-call, 3 days on 2 days off rotating Schedule
Benefits: after 90 days of Employment
Paid time off
The following is a brief description and overview of the job and its requirements at Brasota Mortuary Transfer, Inc.
· Our Staff is required to follow the standards listed below:
100% professionalism at all times
Compassion towards Families
Respect and Gentleness when handling remains
Paperwork shall be done with exactness, proper spelling and written legibly
Must exhibit positive attitude
Clean Driving record/to be approved by Insurance Company
Able to perform assigned task without direct supervision
Able to present yourself and communicate compassion
and respect to the public
Clean and neat work habits
Good organizational skills
Able to perform under stressful situations
Able to pass a criminal background check
· Our staff is required to dress professionally and conservatively. Our staff is required to be clean, neat and well-groomed at all times.
Men are required to wear: black dress slacks with belt, black dress socks and dress shoes, long sleeve BMT issued dress shirt and tie.
Women are required to wear: Black dress slacks, black dress socks and dress shoes (no heel), long sleeve BMT issued dress shirts.
· We prepare and transport decedents from place of death (i.e. residence, nursing homes, hospital and crime scene) to a facility (i.e. funeral home, crematory or medical examiner).
· THIS JOB REQUIRES HEAVY LIFTING. Our staff is required to be able to lift and carry (with a partner) weights in excess of 300 pounds, sometimes down flights of stairs.
· Each employee is paid a Salary. Each employee’s pay is based on a 3-day on 2 days off rotating duty time with each day being a 24-hour period. Each employee is on a probationary status for 90 days.
· Each employee is required to be available to receive calls given to him/her during the 24-hour on duty period. Each employee is required to answer calls promptly. Each employee is required to have immediate access to dress clothes and be able to be dressed and departed for the call within 10 minutes or less of receiving the call.
· Brasota Mortuary Transfer, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and each post hire employee will be subject to a drug test, as well as randomly thereafter.
Brasota Mortuary Transfer is a Right to Work Company and Equal Opportunity Employer
Brasota Mortuary TransferSarasota, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.