Restaurant Server Attendant
Brasada Ranch Powell Butte, OR
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brasada Ranch is a very special getaway and community for our Members, Guests, and Team Members. The stunning, panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains are the perfect backdrop to spend the day away from home. We specialize in making lifelong memories for people visiting us from all around the world, and for making lifelong memories with each other working as a team at this wonderful resort. At Brasada, we are building something special that is more than just a job. It is an opportunity for an experience that will stay with you.
Our Restaurant Server Attendants strive to surpass the expectations of our members and guests, ensuring they have the best possible experience while visiting the Restaurant. Restaurant Servers Attendants are responsible for positive member and guest interactions while serving beverages and food to members and their guests in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, Server Attendants are expected to be attentive to our members and guests' needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. Our Restaurant Server Attendants are energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about hospitality, food and beverage.
- Promptly greet members and guests after they are seated and bring water and whatever their initial request(s) are at that time.
- Remove used tableware between courses and aid in providing tableware for the following courses.
- Take soiled tableware to dish area and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes and glassware in designated areas.
- Between seatings, promptly clean table tops and chairs. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect restrooms every hour to ensure they are clean and stocked, and communicate with managers and with housekeeping to keep them clean and in working order.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist servers as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak hours.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning or glass doors and windows as often as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including but not limited to telephone etiquette.
- Communicate special guest needs to servers, supervisors and managers.
- Collect and maintain cleanliness of dining menus, wine menus and drink menus throughout the Restaurant.
- Maintain communication with management, kitchen staff, service staff and members and guests to ensure dining details are handled properly and concerns are addressed.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of restaurant offerings to communicate with members and guests and prepare them for their dining experience.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed.
- Provide guidance to members and guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and regional information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Classic food and wine service experience preferred.
- Experience in a fine-dining establishment preferred.
- POS experience
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Food Handlers Card
- OLCC Certificate
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPowell Butte, OR
FoodView all jobs at Brasada Ranch