Club Membership Administrative Assistant - $1000 end of season incentive!
Brasada Ranch Powell Butte, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brasada Ranch is an 1,800-acre resort community and club overlooking Bend Oregon and nine Cascade Mountain Peaks. The Club features an 18-hole championship, semi-private golf course; 17,000 square foot Athletic Club with complimentary fitness classes, athletic courts, The Hideout (kid's area), and multiple pools and hot tubs; Spa Brasada; multiple restaurants including a private Members only Club Room; Brasada Equestrian Club and Brasada Trails (equestrian trail riding); and luxurious accommodations. Club Membership is reserved for real estate owners (homes, home sites and cabins) and currently includes 419 Athletic Club Members, 142 Golf Club Members, and 15 Equestrian Club Members.
- 3rd party document processing, and billing
- Unaccompanied Membership applications processing, and billing
- Trouble shooting member log-ins for Jonas Members' website
- Answering and responding to phone calls and emails in the absence of the Club Membership Manager
- Assisting with property tours as part of a new Member orientation
- Processing RFID cards/fobs applications and distribution of cards and fobs
- Organizing and filing, including Real estate documents
- Assists with scheduling MAC and Social Committee Meetings, prepares agendas and meeting minutes
- Administers all Member requests, questions and comments; solicits input from all necessary Team Members as necessary.
- Ensures all new Members receive great introductions and all necessary information.
- Assists with developing and circulating of month-end reports.
- Handles Member Club Card issuances and requests.
- Updates the Club lock systems (e.g., Club Room door; main gates) periodically.
- Maintains the online Member Directory.
- Represents the Club with multiple constituencies (e.g., new potential Members, escrow agents, real estate brokers)
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience (2-5) years working in a role within a private club.
- Proven, experience working in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Event Management, and/or Administrative Assistant roles with high-end customers/companies.
- Exemplary inter-personal skills.
- Exemplary customer service/conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of identifying and taking advantage of opportunities to streamline processes and procedures in order to grow efficiencies and effectiveness.
- High-levels of organization.
- Attention to detail.
- Above-average computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and database systems) and proven ability to learn new software and systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Ability to oversee and implement directives that impact the business with limited oversight.
- 401k with company match
- Free golf availability for all team members
- Free trail ride on horseback through Brasada Trails
- Discounts at all F&B outlets and all retail
- Athletic Center day pass for family
- Discounted spa treatments
- Free birthday lunch
- Invitations to team events and parties
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPowell Butte, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Brasada Ranch