The ability to multi-task while managing two separate schedules and departments is essential. The candidate will be efficient, organized, and energetic, possessing strong communication skills.
Proficiency with MS Office 365 Suite and Adobe InDesign are required.
- Schedule and reserve rooms as needed for programs, events, and other meetings
- Generate memos, emails and reports as needed
- Communicate, create registrations, reports and rosters
- Prepare for and support all regular and special events
- Prepare monthly expense reports and reimbursement reports as needed
- Create and send Sign Up Genius forms and design communication packages (Graphics, brochures, emails, Enews, website, mail outs, etc…)
- Assist with special projects, brochures, Survey Monkey survey, etc.
- Post information on websites and coordinate social media as needed
- Email curriculum quarterly and send out email reminders to leaders
- Create monthly calendars for employee work schedules
- Create all rosters and registrations that are required
- Maintain the online curriculum database
- Provide clerical support for programs and special events
- Provide clerical support for activities by working alongside the directors and volunteers to help with online registration, communication, fee collection, curriculum, schedules, and rosters.
Hours: M-TH 8:30am-5:00pm, 30 minute lunch.