People Partner - Commercial
Brandwatch Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. They’re our priority. The role of the People team is to create and manage a vision for all people related aspects of Brandwatch, encompassing the first moment that someone hears of Brandwatch all the way through their interview, onboarding, training and ongoing professional development and management of others. In essence, their Brandwatch lifetime.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring for a People Partner to join our People team and support the Commercial and Operations organizations. The role will report into the Director People, it is a vital role to the People team and will contribute to the overall strategy and development of our People function.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported business functions and assist in determining People goals supporting the business
- Be responsible for any Employee Relations in the Commercial and Operations side of the business
- Guide your business stakeholders on requests such as internal transfers, headcount requests, global mobility, changes in working hours, leavers for your dedicated area of business
- Work closely with your People Partner colleagues, D&I, Compensation & Benefits as well as Talent Acquisition to collaborate on our People goals
- Identify key drivers of engagement and attrition for your business areas and derive targeted interventions to increase levels of performance and retention
- Consult and execute employee exits and provide exit data to help identify key areas of improvement
- Remain up to date on the HR legislation within your geographical remit, and define strategies for compliance and company policies
- Hold a strong relationship with our Finance Partners to ensure alignment on budget
- Maintain strong network to staff across all levels of the organization
- Support career guidance, identifying career development needs and define succession plans for the business
You will have:
- A relevant degree (HRM, Psychology, or similar) and / or qualification (CIPD, PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP)
- Proven People Partner / HR Business Partner experience in a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced, technology or SaaS environment
- Strong commercial acumen paired with highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions
- Experience with coaching leaders and employees at all levels - from individual contributors, to newly promoted managers and seasoned executives
- Solid knowledge of local labour and employment laws, some exposure to global laws is a plus
- A strong sense of discretion, professionalism and use of good judgment while working with confidential and sensitive information
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
BusinessView all jobs at Brandwatch