CNA Certified Nursing Assistant 11:00 pm 7:00 am
Does this describe YOU?
I'm proud to be a CNA because.... I positively impact the lives of others every day; I give of myself so that others may live (Lori Porter, CNA).
Then we want to talk with you.
Brandon Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our dedicated team of CNAs. Our goal is to provide loving excellence in senior care in a well maintained, home-like environment.
This is a full time position offering competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
As a CNA Certified Nursing Assistant you will:
- Provide direct patient care ensure residents receive outstanding care
- Complete required documentation accurately and timely
- Represent Brandon Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in a positive manner
General CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description discussed during interview. Detailed Job Description provided.
Requirements for CNA Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Possess a current CNA certificate
- At least 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED
- Authorized to work in the US
Job Posted by ApplicantPro