Brandes Associates Inc. is seeking a qualified Software Developer, Applications, Journeyman with 3+ years of experience to support Department of Defense (DoD) programs at Point Mugu, CA. Opportunites for career advancement, excellent benefits and stability are some of the advantages of our well-established, employee-focused company.
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- May supervise computer programmers.
BS or BA degree in a Computer or Information Science field or a relevant technical discipline. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An additional 6 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree, or 4 additional years of work experience with a relevant Associate’s Degree. Between 3 to 10 years of experience performing the duties described in the functional description.
TOP SECRET - Active or eligible for TS DoD clearance at time of application.
Must be a US citizen at time of application.