- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you great at financial analysis and have some accounting experience? Are you looking to expand your career with a passionate and high-growth company? Do you thrive in an upbeat, fast-paced and fun team environment?
Here at BrandRep, we provide the most comprehensive offering of digital marketing products to our clients - coupled with unparalleled customer service to help grow their businesses. With over a decade of experience in Online Marketing Presence, our goal is to improve the way users experience online searching and website development. We are looking for amazing top talent and dedicated Financial Analyst to work in our call center to help continue to grow our business.
- Prepare monthly analytics, post-close analysis of P&L, monthly revenue and cost analysis, assist in the month end close process, and reconciliations
- Analyze and track financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results versus budget and forecasts.
- Research variances for discussion with management and propose recommendations and solutions where appropriate.
- Develop reports and processes that will increase timeliness, accuracy, and consistency
- Assist with the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, forecast review meetings, etc.)
- Produce monthly management reports, quarterly Board reports
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process, gather historical data, incorporate current assumptions to develop detail and summary budget model,
- Maintain budget-to-actual models to support strategic decision-making
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Proactively explore and implement ways to improve the accuracy and efficiency of existing processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Solid foundational understanding of accounting processes and concepts
- Ability to resolve finance and accounting issues
- Ability to work independently and complete responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work within short time constraints in a complex system and fast paced business environment
- Comfortable with P&L management and construction
AddressSanta Ana, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BrandRep