BrandRep - Irvine, CA
Founded in 2012 and Headquartered in Irvine, California, Brandrep has become the leading provider of digital marketing services for small and medium-sized businesses with more than 16,000 customers in various end-markets with partnerships in, Egypt, and the Dominican Republic over 150+ employees, as we have aimed to deliver high-quality sales and superior customer service.
With over a decade of experience in Online Marketing Presence, we have acquired certifications & Partnerships with Google, Yahoo, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Yellow Pages many more, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. We are fun and require that you are too!
We are here to offer businesses assistance and help them succeed through our products and services, but we need talented, passionate people to help! With our goal to improve the way, users experience online searching through SEO and web building using the latest technology.
WHO YOU ARE: The successful candidate should be ambitious and will provide excellent customer service and support to our existing clients. This requires an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity, and accuracy.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers’ issues using problem-solving skills
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills but also described as someone with high energy and driven to be the best
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Knowledge with SEO industry is required.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- 12-15$/hr base pay
- Full-Time Position
- Medical benefits offered after 60 days.
- Receive your Google AdWords Certification.