❏ Entry Level Customer Service Specialist - Ambitious Grads Welcome ❏
This is the perfect opportunity to join an awesome customer service (CRM) team in a growing company. If you are looking for a challenging new customer services (CRM) role this year, and you are outgoing, chatty, and hard working we would love to hear from you!
Applicants must be able to work full time!
In this role you will be focused on:
• Customer service (CRM) and sales
• Finding new ways to improve sales
• Customer Services (CRM) promotions
• Excellent product knowledge
• Managing and motivating a small team in our Customer Service (CRM) Department
• Organizing training and development
What are we looking for:
You do not need sales experience or customer service to be successful for this opening. However, it would be preferable to have experience in customer service, retail, or hospitality. You will need to be extremely confident speaking to people and have a professional appearance.
• Enjoyable, challenging work
• Develop your career in the customer service and sales industry
• Expand your communication and leadership skills
• Travel opportunities at customer service and sales networking conferences
• Competitive weekly earnings and bonuses plus paid for training days
• Social events
Send through your application by clicking 'Apply Now' and attach your resume. Due to the nature of the Customer Service Role, we expect this will be filled quickly, so if you have what we are looking for, and you are looking for a real career move, apply today.
It would be a huge plus if you have the following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual