Software Engineer (Blockchain)
- Expired: January 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 2006, Brand Networks has been a leader in social media technology and services. BN's mission has been to provide cutting-edge social technology solutions that allow brands to maximize their digital footprint and drive results. We partner with all social platforms including Facebook / Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, and create technologies that sit on top of their platforms, allowing for unique optimizations that drive performance and deliver meaningful results. Over 1,500 businesses have trusted Brand Networks to solve their newest and toughest challenges. Brand Networks has offices in Boston, Bentonville, Hyderabad, Rochester, and Sydney.
Why Join Brand Networks?
Recognized as a top workplace in our HQ city of Rochester NY, BN's average tenure is 3.5 years with nearly a third of our staff with us 5-10 years. We believe in supporting our team for long-term growth and success, and offer a diverse culture with generous benefits including:
- Ability to work remotely long-term
- Competitive Salary
- Profit-Sharing and 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick days, and mental health days
- Up to 6 months of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Wellness Perks
- Experience with the largest and most reputable brands in the world
As a Software Engineer at Brand Networks, you will join a talented team of engineers and work in an agile environment with modern technologies like Vue, React Native, and Python. We develop innovative software solutions for the social advertising industry and look for others who like to dive deep into code, integrate with the latest social platforms, and help solve hard problems.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain full-stack web applications
- Participate in daily standups and work in a collaborative, agile environment
- Understand key internal and customer needs and propose technology-driven solutions
- Work closely with Senior Engineers to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React and Node.js
- Successfully complete projects at large scope while maintaining a consistently high level of productivity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent technical skills
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with full-stack development in a professional environment
- Familiarity with Python, SQL, and source control
- Experience working with Databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Understand SDLC and what it means to write testable, maintainable code
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams
Get fresh Social Network Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!