Client Solutions Specialist (Social Marketing)
- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 2006, Brand Networks has been a leader in social media technology and services. BN's mission has been to provide cutting-edge social advertising solutions that allow brands to maximize their digital footprint and drive ROAS. We partner with all social platforms including Facebook / Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, and create technologies that sit on top of their buying platforms and allow for unique targeting and optimizations that drive performance and deliver meaningful results. More than 1,500 businesses have trusted Brand Networks to solve their newest and toughest challenges. Brand Networks has offices in Boston, Bentonville, Hyderabad, Rochester, and Sydney.
Why Join Brand Networks?
Recognized as a top workplace in our HQ city of Rochester NY, BN's average tenure is 3.5 years with nearly a third of our staff with us 5-10 years. We believe in supporting our team for long-term growth and success, and offer a diverse culture with generous benefits including:
- Ability to work remotely long-term
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Profit-Sharing
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick days, and mental health days
- 6 months paid maternity/paternity leave
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Wellness Perks
- Experience with the largest and most reputable brands in the world
As a Client Solutions Specialist, you'll play a role in driving the success of a Fortune 1 retailer's social media marketing tactics.
You will be part of a customer-obsessed team dedicated to delivering social tactics, training, and support that enables retail stores to manage a revolutionary social presence. In this client-facing role, you will be hands-on with the program and need to understand the primary objectives of the client and how the activities driven by the team support them. You will need to be able to use internal tools to gather relevant metrics and consolidate them into reports to be disseminated more broadly. Ensuring that all end user facing content is prepared, approved, and QA'ed before launch will be another one of your focus areas. You will track the work of a product support team ensuring that end users are having an excellent experience in the program and proactively identifying trends in end user communications.
By taking on this role, you will contribute to a unique social program and help grow your skillset as a marketing professional.
Brand Networks is committed to representing the communities we serve, and individuals from underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.
- Pulling reports and compiling results of marketing campaigns, tactics, and programs to various internal and external audiences.
- Building and maintaining feedback loops informed by insights to enable the program to improve and optimize.
- Execution of ad hoc and recurring client requests inclusive of but not limited to report delivery, sourcing of social media content, in-app content support, field communication deployment, and more.
- Community engagement with an active user base of interested social media users.
- Maintaining all inputs to field-facing content and communications leveraging a cross-functional content calendar.
- Driving adoption of Brand Networks' proprietary technology in the field.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills
- Ability to leverage spreadsheets to consolidate and analyze data for reporting purposes.
- Communication skills to be able to properly coordinate with a product support team and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and follow-through.
- Strong work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in customer service support is recommended but not required.
Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address* Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* No answerI am a U.S. Citizen/Permanent ResidentNon-citizen allowed to work for any employerNon-citizen allowed to work for current employerNon-citizen seeking work authorizationI am a Canadian Citizen/Permanent ResidentOther Are you 18 years of age or older?* No answerYesNo Desired salary* Have you ever been convicted of a felony?* No answerNoYes If "Yes", you have been convicted of a felony, please explain the circumstances around the conviction: The following questions are entirely optional. To comply with government Equal Employment Opportunity and/or Affirmative Action reporting regulations, we are requesting (but NOT requiring) that you enter this personal data. This information will not be used in connection with any employment decisions, and will be used solely as permitted by state and federal law. Your voluntary cooperation would be appreciated. Learn more. GenderDecline to answerFemaleMale Race/EthnicityDecline to answerHispanic or LatinoWhite, not Hispanic or LatinoBlack or African-American, not Hispanic or LatinoAsian, not Hispanic or LatinoNative Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, not Hispanic or LatinoAmerican Indian or Alaskan Native, not Hispanic or LatinoTwo or More Races, not Hispanic or Latino Human Check * Submit Application
Get fresh Social Media Digital Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!