Our firm is currently looking for a professional with customer service experience in the local area. We are in immediate need of a Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and sales to work as part of our seriously talented team.
As a Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support, you will receive training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge that you require to be successful in this high energy industry. Team based training sessions will ensure that you have the opportunity to learn from top representatives in our firm. Our company promotes growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare you to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support Position Benefits:
- Full-time and steady daytime hours.
- Full training program.
- Merit based advancement
- Fun atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
- Company events
- Professional growth.
Our company is seeking a candidate that is outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on reaching sales quotas, achieving customer satisfaction, and ensuring professional development. We will handle all training for the Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support hands on. Our firm is looking to teach, train, and develop a manager from the ground up.
Responsibilities of the Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist:
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment, creating positive brand excitement to increase sales of client services.
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales, & customer service
- Facilitate direct customer interaction to promote products & services during in-field sales campaigns.
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
Qualifications of the Full Time Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist:
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service, customer relationship, field sales, or direct marketing experience.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
If you are a recent graduate who can’t wait to start a full time career in a fun & rewarding customer service, sales and communications role or are a professional with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change then stop letting your experience place you behind a desk and switchboard, apply now!