We are now accepting applications & interviewing for marketing and sales positions with our company.
We are a leading provider of marketing and public relations professionals in the Greater Champaign Area. Our clients have experienced tremendous growth and expansion with our marketing team representing their branding. We are currently hiring full time marketing professionals.
No experience in advertising or public relations needed. All new employees will participate in a customized training period that will suit their knowledge and experience.
Marketing Job Description/Responsibilities:
● Customer interaction to market product, services and client portfolio.
● Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing.
● Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings.
● Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
● Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally.
● Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
● Determination and drive for success
● Student mentality
● Competitive with a no excuses attitude
Since our beginning we have been able to provide exceptional training and have recognized for the quality of our services by our clients. We continue to train within our company to maintain the values and integrity that have allowed us to become one of the fastest growing outsourced marketing and sales providers in our area.
● Competitive wages
● Full Training
● Merit based advancement
● Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
● Travel opportunities
● Management Opportunity
Entry Level Marketing & Public Relations
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
• Assist customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
• Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
• Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
• Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries
.• Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
This is an entry-level position that we will train into a management position if successful — immediately hiring for this entry -level customer service position.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
• Ability to cross train and develop team members
• Ability to perform Account Retention
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
• Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities
• Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
• Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit.
• Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
• Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.