We're currently offering entry level sales and marketing positions for competitive, ambitious individuals who are looking for a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity for growth within the firm. We are looking for inexperienced individuals with a background in customer service who we can show the ropes of our sales and marketing strategies and develop them into a leadership and management role. Because of our high success rate, we are currently in the process of expansion across the country.
- Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
- Daily in-person interactions with clients
- New customer acquisition
- Territory and campaign management
- Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
- Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships
We are looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement.
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Individuals who have a background in sports tend to make for a great fit for our entry level position. Teamwork and self-motivation are values that cannot be denied and people with backgrounds in sports definitely know how to work with a team mentality and have the drive to succeed!
We are looking for full time Entry Level candidates with outstanding communication skills and a sales and marketing minded leader with excellent team and relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent education/experience
- 1 to 2 years of Customer Service
- Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
- Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
- Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
- Desire to grow into a management role
Employees who achieve promotions into management are:
- Highly coachable
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- No Excuse Mentality
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager