We are an outsourced marketing firm that is looking for upbeat, energetic go-getters to join our growing team in Palatine, IL! Since we work hands-on with our client base, we are looking for people that are fun, outgoing, and willing to go the extra mile to build customer relationships with our clients. You will represent some of the nation's largest energy providers inside some of the world's largest retailers! Talk sports, movies, and entertainment while promoting our client's new services, closing sales, and helping them acquire new customers. This is a career with plenty of room for advancement. If you are a self-starter and driven towards personal and professional growth, why not become a marketing associate in the Chicagoland area?
Background in Education:
- High School Diploma (required)
- Courses and/or degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations/ or Communications a PLUS but not required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual is a PLUS but not required
It is more important that you meet certain personal qualifications so if your educational background doesn't fit with any of the above; not to worry. Not only do we provide in-house training, but we also ONLY promote from within.
Work and Career History
- 1+years experience in a sales associate or advertising role
- 1+years experience in a customer service job/environment
- Any type of experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Any experience with Public Relations trends; research and analysis.
Required Personal Skills:
- Better than excellent communication skills; speaking a second language is a plus
- Competency with spreadsheets for sales and reports and tracking
- Ability to engage and converse with potential buyers
- Excellent listening skills as well as problem solving abilities
- Ability to redirect a pitch and close a deal
- Ability to research and track trends within your assigned market
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to build genuine and sincere relationships with our customer base
What You Will Be Required to do as a Marketing Associate
- Meet with clients to discuss sales needs
- Talk to consumers about what they are looking for
- Track buying trends within a market for given industries
- Track and report daily sales
- Travel to events and awards ceremonies as required
- Attend regular staff meetings with the team
- Bring ideas to the table at company and client meetings.
- Meet and exceed hourly sales targets.
- Approach customers in a retail environment and engage in conversation to drive sales.
- Create a positive and engaging experience between the customer and the brand to exceed sales targets and build a viable client base.
- Portray the most polished and professional image to the customer at all times.
- Completing reports on promotional results, sales targets and qualitative feedback.
- Wear that winning smile each and every day!
- Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
- Guaranteed base salary + Bonuses
- Compensation based on daily achievements and performance
- Awards and special bonuses for in-house and industry competitions
- Special compensation and awards for top achievers weekly
- One on One coaching from the leadership team
- Office outings to allow networking
We are interested in talking to applicants who want more than just a job. If you are looking for a career, are highly motivated and driven towards success, tell us what you've got. We really want to hear from you!
Submit your resume by clicking APPLY.