CMNW does NOT participate in any door to door sales, business to business sales, multi-level marketing, telemarketing, or cold calling.***
CMNW has an immediate need for an Entry Level Marketing Associate to join our rapidly growing marketing and sales team. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
An Entry Level Marketing Associate receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Marketing Associate can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate marketing campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining a successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- BASIC RETAIL SALES
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Leader mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
For more information or to submit a resume for consideration!