Do you love helping others and being a head of the game?
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of entrepreneurs committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team. We are the leader in customer service and brand management and we are looking for an Customer Service Manager in training position to be filled.
And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
· Rally a team of caring and energetic professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
· Build relationships with a talented team of sales professionals, branding associates, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them as well as manage the sales/ customer service pipeline through the retail venues we partner with.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of our team and guests. We offer a culture of inclusion that inspires you to be your best with:
· Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time off after 90 months, health, vision, and dental insurance offerings, monthly free services, client discounts, among others.
· A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a competitive base pay based on experience and a generous monthly bonus/commission structure based on performance.
· A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
· Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As the connector between the staff, and clients, you're the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. The Customer Service Manager in training will have paid training offered with unlimited growth opportunity.
Daily work in this role includes:
· Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining an upbeat, positive and energetic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
· Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentor ship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
· Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
· Coaching, developing, managing and mentoring other individuals on the team.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone.
Those who shine in this role are:
· Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
· Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
· Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
· Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
· Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better:
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job!
Travel Required: Up to 40%
Base Salary: $45-$50k salary with opportunity for commissions/ bonuses