We are a brand development, sales, and promotional firm based in the Greentree area, and have recently made plans to expand our entry-level team. We are currently looking to train 3-5 new associates to help assist with our expanding local office and help with our expansion goals for 2019. Our client base has nearly tripled, and we need fresh representatives immediately.
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting event marketing programs. This position will work closely with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support marketing and event activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) and utilize their marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. All entry-level positions entail in-person sales with customers at event locations.
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing, management or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
Although this is an entry-level position, and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in entry-level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, consumer marketing, consumer products, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training,