Brand Headquarters, a Poway based footwear designer and manufacturer is seeking a full-time Customer Service and Operation’s Coordinator who is a Result Oriented Team Player to join our team. Our family owned company has been in the footwear industry for over 30 years. We offer vacation, sick time and holiday pay. Our benefits include medical, dental insurance and 401K.
· Daily review on inbound and outbound shipments with our fulfillment centers in San Diego, Long Beach and New Jersey.
· Auditing of work processed by Customer Service Representatives.
· EDI Order Audit Inbound and Outbound.
· Managing weekly Sales Goals with CS Team.
· Oversee Product Allocation by Style Customer Priority
· Serve as the front line support for the Customer Service Representatives and to handle any escalated customer issues.
· Provide extensive research for customers on escalated items; such as invoice discrepancies or product issues.
· Manage the workflow of the department and adjust work distribution to meet deadlines, projects, etc.
· Ability to be hands on with internal and external customers.
· Work with Customer Service and Sales on a daily basis, reviewing contracts for missing information or errors, managing these corrections until they are approved by Management.
· Work with Accounting to resolve discrepancies and customer credit request.
· Project Management
· Weekly Reports
· Order Entry
· Vendor Management
· Coordinating Monthly Promotions with Marketing and Sales
· Sales Analysis by Region
· Insuring CS and Operations Team Goals are met each week.
· Various Reports
· Attending Trade Shows
Successful Candidates will possess the following traits and experience:
· Experience working with large retailers such as Target, Nordstroms, Amazon, Macys, Dillards, Zappos, Wal-mart, Costco, Spiegel, Bed Bath & Beyond, Journeys, etc.
· Prior EDI Experience
· Result Oriented Personality
· Proven track record for managing multiple priorities, projects, etc
· Ability to understand Contracts, Compliance Documents, etc.
· Fast Paced works well under pressure
· Previous Management or Supervisor experience is preferred but not required.
· Two + years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in sales operations with territory analysis and market assessment responsibilities.
· Someone who is highly detail oriented, analytical and has strong communication skills.
· The ability to organize large amounts of data and communicate actionable insights to all levels in the business.
· Strong client service orientation, including the ability to identify and deliver analyses to support the needs of our internal clients.
· Strong project management skills and a track record of working with multiple stakeholders outside of your team to drive a process forward.
· Knowledge of Intermediate to Advance Excel
· Four or more years in Business to Business Customer Service
To apply for this position please email your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (858) 824-2979.