Brand Focus Digital
eCommerce Catalog & Digital Marketing Manager
Brand Focus Digital:
Our mission at Brand Focus Digital is to help all companies reach their sales potential on Amazon and other eCommerce retailers. We develop and execute sales, marketing and supply chain strategies. Brand Focus Digital is a small, family-owned and quickly-growing company located in Seattle, WA. Our team members work remotely within the Puget Sound area. We pride ourselves in being a hard-working, results-oriented group that champions integrity, flexibility, kindness and fun!
The position works remotely preferably in a location in/near the Seattle Metro area.
Become the newest member of our team:
The eCommerce Catalog & Digital Marketing Manager works closely with the Business Management Team to help deliver strong client sales growth and excellent customer service. The manager needs to be versed in Amazon Vendor and Seller Central platforms and handle all aspects of new item set-up, content changes and other catalog tasks.
How will you make a difference?
- Report on key AMS campaign and catalog metrics with management and clients via email, phone calls, in-person meetings, and monthly reports.
- Work with business management team and clients to:
- Create best-in-class Amazon product detail pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description and hidden keywords)
- Build robust content pages (A+ content) that showcase competitive differentiation and cross-promotion
- Build brand stores for all of our manufacturers on Amazon. Optimize existing versions.
- Optimize product sales potential through meaningful content and images.
- Help execute AMS campaigns and report on results.
- Have a good understanding of Amazon retail fundamentals to understand Amazon’s flywheel and how promotions fuel growth on Amazon.
- Execute catalog changes including image uploads, title changes, new-item set up, etc. and have a good understanding of Amazon’s case log process
Skills for Success:
- 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- must have Amazon experience
- other eCommerce retailer experience a plus
- cross-functional roles with consumer packaged goods companies a plus
- Marketing, online advertising experience a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent customer service and support
- Client management experience
- Demonstrated experience as an effective virtual team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start. Must have dedicated office at home or elsewhere.
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce.
- Must be a team player. Brand Focus Digital is a successful start-up. We are making strides in process and efficiency but we are also looking for people to join our team to pitch in when needed.
- Comfortable working in spreadsheets and data analysis. Willing to train.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Excel, Word, Power Point, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, are a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience that includes base salary and performance bonus.
- 401K with 4% matching
- Monthly stipend for business phone/internet
- Monthly stipend for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Occasional travel (2-3x/year) may be required for team meetings, team building, or client meetings in Seattle.
- Travel may also be requested to attend key tradeshows each year in San Francisco, New York, Anaheim, and Baltimore.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com