The Billing/Office Coordinator will work in our downtown Oakland office from 9am-5pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you are looking for a unique opportunity to share your skills and possess the experience we require, we would love to hear from you.
Initial responsibilities include:
· Prepare pre-bills and make revisions after partner review
· Prepare and send monthly client invoices
· Reconcile accounts payable and ensure client costs are reflected in invoices
· Prepare various billing and productivity reports
· Assist with electronic file management; file set-up for new clients
· Maintain firm calendar; schedule meetings, conference/zoom calls
· Track staff & attorney sick/vacation days
· Answer phones
· Assist with partner travel arrangements
· Conference room set-up, order supplies, maintain office
· Assist with vendor, IT and facilities issues
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Organize attorney CLE files
3 years minimum experience working in a law firm or similar environment.
Experience with billing, collections, and/or accounting practices.
Experience with Clio or similar legal practice management software preferred.
Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
Tech-savvy; social media experience a plus.
Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow instructions with precision.
Perform well in a fast-paced, independently-driven work environment.
Excellent time management, organization, multi-tasking abilities and upbeat attitude.