Digital Marketing & Project Coordinator (Fully remote)(August 2022)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are & What We Do:
Branching Minds mission is to empower all educators to effectively, efficiently, and equitably support the holistic needs of their students; and to create a path to academic and personal success for every learner. Already supporting over 1,000,000 students across 100+ districts from 30 states, our vision is to be the most impactful national K12 school district solution for achieving high-fidelity RTI/MTSS; consistently demonstrating our ability to save teachers' planning/documenting time, improve outcomes of our students, and eliminate achievement gaps.
As a startup, we dont have to play by the rules of traditional organizations. We get to be innovative in the solutions we develop for our partners and the way we conduct our business for ourselves. Branching Minds is also a Benefit corporation. We get to prioritize our mission > profit, and the means of getting there is just as important as the ends. We err towards self-management, transparency, collaboration, initiative, and giving a damn.
If using innovation to reimagine education in service of equity energizes you -- join our team!
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing & Project Coordinator who can help to support our growth, and join our dedicated marketing team.
The main focus for this role is to manage frequent webinars, a few national events (virtually) and the logistics behind some in-person events.
What You Will Achieve:
- Assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of digital marketing execution, from hands-on operational work to project management
- Support with planning, managing and promoting webinar, virtual and in-person events we host and attend
- Manage event and webinar communications - including registrations and landing pages, creating FAQ pages for events, answering emails from participants in a timely and professional manner, and sending pre- and post- surveys as needed, collecting and sharing assets and valuable resources for events and webinar follow up, etc. to keep the audience engaged and capitalize on the momentum
- Work directly with the content manager and SMEs to collect the necessary information to build up excitement about these events/webinars and generate interest
- Act as our national events project manager - coordinate internal resources and teams, develop a communication strategy, and coordinate across vendors when needed to ensure exceptional experiences, drive brand loyalty, and generate marketing leads
- Research and assess new ways to drive interest at webinars, in-person and virtual events, before and after, through advertising and other targeted outreach
- Partner with the marketing team to create various campaign assets including videos, social content, landing pages and workflows that can be utilized throughout marketing
- See the broader attendee experience and is able to create extraordinary outstanding experiences, by recommenting tools technologies and tactics that would upo our game
- Regularly update all involved stakeholders on key project milestones to ensure consistent progress on various plans
- Manage marketings physical inventory - including swag, and other marketing collateral (when applicable)
- Demonstrate sound judgment, initiative, and an interest in creative problem-solving
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of your marketing, project management, and leadership skills
Why We Want You:
- Solid full-cycle inbound marketing experience and/or lead generation", with an established track record -- familiarity with marketing automation and event tools (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Eventbrite, hopin, Streamyard)
- Evidence that you are highly organized and detail oriented, experience at managing projects from conception to execution and evaluation
- Ease with excel, lists, pivot tables, formulas
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong problem solving; intellectual curiosity; team player; self-motivated; excellent communicator
- Above all else, you are bright, kind and motivated by challenge
Lucky Us If You:
(No biggie if you dont)
- Experience in the field of education and knowledge of the target audience
- Video editing skills
- Graphic Design skills
- 30-minute Video/Phone Interview with the VP, Marketing & Communications
- 45-minute Deep Dive with the Marketing team and other key internal stakeholders
- Work samples that speak to abilities and skills will be requested
If we are a match you can expect a total of 2 steps in the interview process after the initial application
What We Offer You:
- Check out our Benefits & Perks (https://secure.justworks.com/benefits/company_benefits_overviews/d50b8a3e-f599-4319-b600-a65d344d1c9c/show )
- Fully remote! Not limited to Chicago, IL, can reside anywhere in US
- An awesome, cross-disciplinary, mission-driven team solving meaningful problems that improves the lives of educators and students.
- Base annual compensation for this role is $70,000 - $90,000 based on experience and expertise
In Our Own Words, We Are...
Independent, Relaxed, Ownership, Flexibility, Always Learning, Casual, Adaptable, Best Idea Wins, Passionate, Dedicated, Very Capable/Competent, Efficient, Communicative, Welcoming, Caring, Scrappy, Friendly, Co-operative, Agile, Supportive, Principle-Driven, Respectful, Practical, Attentive, Funny, Self-Motivated, Silly Parrots.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Branching Minds, a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, professional and life experiences, disabilities, and abilities; feels valued and respected. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to continuing to create a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment.
Our Commitment to People with Disabilities
Branching Minds is committed to disability inclusion, and to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BusinessView all jobs at Branching Minds