- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
We at BranchPattern are committed to building our company with great people like you-people who represent the best in their profession. We are looking for talented minds with a common purpose, to improve life through a better built environment, to grow with us. BranchPattern is a place where you can make a difference while building a meaningful and rewarding career. Our employees are fun, passionate and innovative change agents that strive to deliver award winning projects. Our engineers work complex systems for buildings including but not limited to: healthcare facilities, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, and civic buildings. Average project total construction costs are in the $20-30M range.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for performing analysis, design and documentation for large-scale and complex systems. This role involves assisting with project management, client interaction, electrical design, and specification writing. If you are a successful engineer with a passion for improving life through a better built environment, then we have your next challenge.
- FE or EIT (Preferred)
- 0-4 years of experience in Electrical Building Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Skilled Revit and CADD user
- Manage electrical drawings, specifications and submittals
- Perform all electrical engineering analysis required and develop quality design for projects that are consistent with OPR, Codes and Criteria and BranchPattern’s Standards
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and technicians to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations
- Provide construction administration
- Conduct project management on select projects
- Manage project issues and resolutions
- Provide feedback to Lead Engineer on standards and best practices
- Understanding of NEC, NFPA, Energy Codes, building codes & regulations
- Experience with Essential Power Systems is preferred
- Understanding of integrated project delivery methods
- Extremely responsive and dedicated to meeting expectations
- Personable individuals who are able to earn the trust of others
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a team environment
- Proven producer of detailed, thorough, and error free work product
- Adept at prioritizing workload and proactively communicating in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to apply technical expertise quickly and offer clients strong solutions
- Values that exude being Genuine, Progressive and Advocate
BranchPattern is a great place to work!
BranchPattern is an award winning firm built by engineers and building scientists who genuinely care about improving people’s lives. We are advocates for building a better environment and community. Our employees are progressive, passionate and innovative change agents that strive to deliver high quality projects. If you are ready to make a difference and improve the lives of our communities apply today.
- Anticipated salary range for this position may be $65,000-$80,000 per year. Salary may be higher or lower than the stated range depending on factors unrelated to the applicant’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, ethnicity, age or disability. Salaries can vary from this range based on geographic cost of labor, cost of living and more.
- Flexible work hours that allow you to balance work and life.
- Casual work environment where you can dress for your day.
- Employee ownership and the freedom to be an entrepreneur.
- Paid volunteer time and parental leave so you can care for others.
- Paid birthday holidays and wellness initiatives so you can care for yourself.
- Genuine and progressive leadership who put people first.
- Clear career paths and mentors that want you to excel.
- Paid certifications and memberships to build your leadership in the industry.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for all employees.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Shares and Profit Sharing.
- 401k with a company match.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
ManufacturingView all jobs at BranchPattern