Building Technology Account Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Account Manager who will be responsible for performing consulting and project management services related to Structured Cabling, Surveillance, Access Control, AV and related low-voltage systems. At BranchPattern you will have the freedom to contribute ideas and play an active part in the design process using innovative and sustainable solutions. We're looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated, and has a willingness to learn. The position will require the active participation in managing several projects at the same time while ensuring efficiency, accuracy, and top-quality work is being delivered to our customers. If you are a driven designer or engineer with a passion for building a Better Built Environment, then we have your next challenge.Successful candidates, in addition to being extremely responsive will:
- Be an outgoing individual who can earn the trust of others
- Have a strong track record of developing and maintaining successful client relationships
- Organized personality who can stay on top of many different projects simultaneously
As a technical project manager, you will have the ultimate responsibility for successful delivery of your project scope. This role will focus on consulting on low-voltage infrastructure for buildings as well as managing projects and clients.Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating withother team members to develop high-quality information technology related infrastructure construction drawings, details and specifications and assist with guiding our customers through the technology design process
- Leading project meetings and keep the internal and external team(s) informed on project status
- Be a trusted ally of our clients, managing the client experience and capitalize on those relationships to bring in more business
- Experience in design of Structured Cabling, Surveillance, Access Control, AV and related low-voltage systems
Qualified Candidates Preferably Possess
- 2+ Years in the low-voltage field
- RCDD, CTS or PSP certifications or design courses are a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Understanding of industry standards
- Values that exude being Genuine, Progressive, and Advocate
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines in a team environment
- Proven producer of detailed, thorough work product
BranchPattern is a great place to work!
BranchPattern is a purpose-led firm built by engineers and building scientists who genuinely care about improving people's lives. WE are advocates for building a better environment and community. Our employees are progressive, passionate and innovative change agents that strive to deliver high quality projects. If you are ready to make a difference and improve the lives of our communities apply today.BranchPattern offers a variety of generous benefits including:
- Comfortable, Collaborative Work Environment (an open, cubicle-free setting in which you can dress for your day).
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k with a company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Profit Sharing
- Certification and Membership reimbursement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
BranchPatternKansas City, MO
BusinessView All BranchPattern Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.