Northwest manufacturing company is seeking Assembl y/ Production Lead for a temp to hire, 2nd shift (3pm to 12am), $14-$18/hour position. Candidate should have at least 2 years of lead experience in the manufacturing field and be familiar with the below duties.
Summary: The Leader is responsible for ensuring each production assembly cell is actively engaged to meet daily customer demand and production schedule. The Group Leader provides effective training to the assembly cell and ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and with 1-2 years of leadership experience in an ever-changing manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English is required. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
If qualified please submit resume or apply at staff-force.com and then call 713-690-9696 and speak to a recruiter for further instructions.