Call Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Call center manager to supervise daily operations and personnel. You will ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that the staff is well-organized and productive. An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable, and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics.
- Hire, coach, and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time, etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Proven experience as a call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Certified Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Health Insurance - The company pays 100% of employees.
- Eye and Dental Insurance - The company pays 100% of employee
- AFLAC Supplemental insurance at employee expense / not required
- 401K / Company Match 3%
- Paid Holidays 5 per year
- Up to 4 weeks PTO based on tenure (must complete 90 days of continued employment to qualify for biweekly accrual)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Paid for by the company.
- 50K Life Insurance Policy Company provide and paid for.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Bramble Enterprises, LLC
AddressFront Royal, VA
Get fresh Call Center Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.