Have you given up on trying to find a GOOD job? Are you sick of working hard with no recognition? Or are you just burnt out with your HIGH flat rate with no vehicles to actually work on?
APPLY NOW if you want to work for a company that recognizes their hard working and top performing teammates! APPLY NOW if you want to REALLY increase your weekly paycheck with some of the top car counts in the industry. When you join Brakes Plus, you not only work for a company that prides itself on being values drive, but you also join a company that is continuing to innovate and grow.
There is a reason we have grown consistently since 1990 and are nearing 100 stores across Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, Nebraska, and Iowa. APPLY NOW with one of the fastest growing automotive service companies and we’ll set up a time to tell you more about how you can GROW with us.
Our Automotive Technicians are responsible for performing basic and advanced car maintenance and repair tasks, inspecting vehicles for potential problems, and troubleshooting issues to ensure vehicle is performing appropriately and the customer is taken care of.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Application of in-depth automotive repair knowledge
· Providing service of the highest quality to our customers
· Performs skilled mechanical work while analyzing and diagnosing problems
· Inspect, replace and/or repair defective parts while performing preventative maintenance on automobiles
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
· Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
· A minimum of 2 years’ auto service / engine diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
· ASE Certification preferred
· Must have Technician Tools
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to operate and drive vehicles
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Top-notch customer service skills with a desire to build long term trust and relationships with our customers
· Willingness to work Saturdays