· Write and test computer applications and software codes
· Collaborate with Distribution Center staff to identify immediate needs and opportunities; prioritize urgent needs to code program designs
· Collaborate with the information technology staff, managers, and end users in the organization to develop, maintain, and test computer programs.
· Implement new and test existing applications and programs
· Identify malfunctioning code, and rewrite programs if needed
· Create models and flowcharts of code
· Debug and correct faulty lines of code
· Update and expand existing programs
· Create and update code libraries
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
· Optimization tuning and troubleshooting skills
· Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and organizational skills
· Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
· Decisive and critical thinker
Travel: limited/as needed