Inbound AV - Sr Hubspot Specialist (remote, direct hire) - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere
- SALARY: $50,000 – $70,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Sr Hubspot Specialist for one of our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
● 2+ years of HubSpot use and experience in a consulting/specialist role working with clients.
● 3+ years in data analysis and reporting
● A solid understanding of Inbound Marketing / Customer Experience Marketing to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation, with experience using marketing methodologies and practices.
● Understanding and ability to grasp our client technology stack i.e. HubSpot, Asana, Slack, G-Suite, Excel. Common HubSpot integrations such as GoToWebinar, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Vidyard, Zoom, WordPress, Stripe, PandaDoc, DocuSign, Quickbooks, etc.
● Superb written and oral communications, and an understanding of how to communicate with numerous stakeholders. Adept at high-level client presentations.
● An understanding of agile marketing and the talent to grasp and adopt changeful processes. Candidate takes the initiative to continually looks for new and better habits commotion belongings
● Passionate and focused on always delivering quality results, with an accompanying and flawless eye for detail, when managing fast-moving, short lead-time requests and various projects at a period.
● Hubspot Certified
● Customer Journey Mapping experience
As an expert in business analysis and the Marketing Hub/ Sales Hub/ Service Hub space using HubSpot, you will consult with clients around their business needs, compiling strategy and technology architecture, configuring technology and managing change.
Day to day tasks will include consulting on CRM and CX projects and proposing solutions aligned with client goals, business requirements and processes; strategizing and implementing marketing, sales and service processes and automation programs; and working on improving or configuring complex technology solutions.
In this role, you will be involved in integration projects and work closely with any other team member necessary including project managers, developers, and other internal members of the team to push client projects across the line. You will help provide reporting and insights for the team to ensure integrated reporting across tech solutions.
Finally, as a Senior HubSpot Specialist our client expect you to keep up to date on new technology features, products, and changes to existing features, presenting your knowledge back to the agency.
● Manage all Inbound Digital Activities via Hubspot
● Advise clients on how to architect marketing systems and CRM for optimal integration and data integrity.
● Work with clients to set up HubSpot Hubs for success
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
● Manage technical aspects of HubSpot (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
● Develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards and monthly reports to measure marketing and sales performance and effectiveness and provide business intelligence.
● Own the relationship with third-party integration partners (InsightSquared, Tinderbox, BedRock Data, Scribe, and other third-party integrations) and set up third-party integrations within Marketing Automation & CRM.
● Set up deal stages and pipelines
● Build dashboards and campaign reports for strategic analysis
● Identify issues and provide technical plans/solutions to the team
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
this is a remote position
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Braintrust