Listing Editor - Remote, US-Based - Remote
Braintrust San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: GMT -3, GMT -4, GMT -5, GMT -6, GMT -7, GMT -8 )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60.00 - $85.00 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 20 Hr/Week - Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
We're searching for an outstanding editor to ensure that all of our vehicle auction descriptions are objective, accurate, and exciting. This is a full-time contract position that can be done 100% remotely from the US.
It will start part-time and likely ramp up to full-time.
If you have excellent knowledge of classic and modern-classic vehicles, along with a background in editing and maintaining copy consistency /quality, this position could be a great fit. On a daily basis, you will review and edit multiple auction listing drafts from our team of Listing Specialists to ensure that they comply with Marqued’s standards of quality and accuracy. After the edits are complete, you will send the final draft to the vehicle’s seller for review. You will also provide feedback and guidance to Listing Specialists as needed, in order to continuously improve the team’s writing process and quality.
- Promptly review all complete drafts submitted by Listing Specialists
- Submit final listing drafts directly to sellers
- Ensure that each draft complies to Marqued’s writing rubric/style guide including grammar, punctuation, objectiveness, and other important criteria
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to Listing Specialists when improvement is needed
- Quickly recognize errors that require additional clarification from sellers and/or Listing Specialists
- Communicate directly with sellers to resolve notable issues in a positive and courteous manner
- Train new Listing Specialist hires to ensure that they will be efficient and effective
- Deep classic vehicle knowledge/interest: Imported/domestic vehicles through the 2000s
- Outstanding writing background: Efficiency, objectiveness, grammar, punctuation, and precision
- Quality control: Ability to efficiently edit/ensure each listing conforms to Marqued’s rubric/style guide
- Management: Ability to provide guidance, feedback, and answers to multiple Listing Specialists
- Multi-tasking: Staying organized while working on multiple vehicles simultaneously
- Professionalism: Work with sellers, Listing Specialists, and management in a positive and constructive manner
- Sense of Urgency: Quickly recognize high-priority items and handle directly, or escalate as needed
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
this is a remote position
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Braintrust