Design Ops, Project Manager - Remote
Braintrust San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80-100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
experience as Design Ops in a tech company or design studio
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Design Ops, Project Manager for our client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and drive project timelines and tasks across design and research
- Work on freelancer, agency and vendor contracts
- Research on design production needs
- Organize and keep up-to-date decision documentation, design artifacts and deliverables.
Identify the short, medium and long term resources and planning milestones of projects and strategic initiatives.
- Own coordination of all aspects of projects and initiatives as it relates to design intake and outputs.
- Maintain visibility (via Jira) and identify and communicate all internal/external dependencies and stakeholders.
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities to mitigate risk to support successful project delivery.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders and build trust across teams.
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates as it relates to design and research activities.
- Scale and manage Design Systems to create consistency for designers
- Craft a consistent message of the role and value of design, and proactively share that message with our design partners
What you bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of experience in design project management and designops
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to roll out design projects and programs effectively.
- Proven track record of successful project management in high-performance teams, directing initiatives across multiple teams and managers.
- Experience managing initiatives in rapid growth environments.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices.
- Self-drive and ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Background working in collaborative, multi-disciplinary Design teams and passion for design with an understanding of the creative/design workflow
- A strong portfolio that showcases a variety of work to prove it all
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
this is a remote position
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Braintrust