Marketing Sales Representative – Local and National Accounts - From Your Friends Relationship Marketing
We’re offering a unique opportunity for an experienced business-to-business salesperson offering a marketing solution to restaurants and entertainment venues across the country.
You’ll need to be the kind of person who is focused on meeting goals and deadlines, researching top-quality prospects, persuading your way past gatekeepers, finding decision makers, negotiating the best terms and closing the deal.
But you’ll do it for a company and a product with a 17-year track record of nearly 100% client satisfaction and repeat business. And while you still have to close the deal, there is never any money involved – our product is essentially free.
Our company offers a marketing product that benefits from the momentum of companies like Groupon and Living Social but offers significantly better results without the cost or negative aspects of the deal-a-day website promotions.
We’re looking for an experienced salesperson to help us create marketing relationships with local, regional and national restaurants, merchants and entertainment venues.
Learn more at www.freedirectmail.com
This position offers some face-to-face sales opportunities, but is primarily telephone and internet-based sales as customers are located across the country.
To excel at this job you will need:
· A willingness to make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls - this is primarily a telephone sales position
· A demonstrated record of the ability to meet deadlines and goals each and every month
· A persuasive personality that energizes and excites prospects about our product
· The ability to connect with customers from small-town owner / operators to experienced executives in the marketing departments of multi-national organizations.
· Ability to work in a casual, small business setting with minimal oversight
· Outstanding ability to use Internet and other research to determine quality prospects, the correct decision makers and their contact information
· Well versed in office and sales software, including CRM software for sales data, opportunity tracking and email / mail marketing.
· A willingness to join, participate and take a leadership role in industry associations and events
· An assertive, persistent and persuasive personality that is able to overcome objections and deal with rejection
· An understanding of the value and benefits of marketing and its role in the success of small businesses
· An unswerving commitment to personal ethics with a customer-first mentality.
Some Items that would make you stand out:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
· Experience in advertising media sales or other types of sales to the restaurant industry
· Experience in printing or direct mail
· Restaurant industry experience
· A well-written and persuasive cover letter
What’s in it For You?
· A collaborative small business environment with offices instead of cubicles and a direct impact on the success of the company you work for
· A flexible work schedule built around goals and deadlines rather than time clocks
· Marketing support from award-winning marketers, copywriters and graphic designers
· A reputable brand and company with a proven track record of success and integrity
· Paid vacations and holidays
· A stable income with potential company performance bonuses for meeting goals and deadlines
· Potential advancement or sales management opportunities